This article will explain how to add, remove, or edit emergency contact information.
This article describes how to add, remove, or edit emergency contact information for organizational accounts. If you are not part of an organization, follow the instructions for administrators. If you are a user, please contact your supervisor to edit emergency contact information.
Users cannot change emergency contacts. Supervisors who are given Administrator access on the dashboard will manage the Emergency Contacts. Each team must have at least one emergency contact and can have up to 10 people from the organization designated as an Emergency Contact.
For SSO enabled organizations: The team supervisor is automatically assigned as the Tier 1 Emergency Contact when the team is created in WorkerSafety Pro. Then, the supervisor can add more Emergency Contacts.
For Administrators (Safety Portal):
- On the Safety Portal, scroll down to the Emergency Contacts panel.
- To add a new emergency contact, click on the "Add Contact" button.
- Enter the emergency contacts information in the fields provided and click "Save".
- To edit an emergency contact, click on the pencil icon in the action column.
- Edit the needed information and click "Save".
- Do delete an emergency contact, click on the trash can icon in the action column.
For Administrators (in-app):
You can change the info for your emergency contact(s) at any time. From the main screen of the WorkerSafety Pro app:
- Tap on the Profile icon at the top right of the app's main screen.
- Tap on the "Emergency Contacts" menu option.
- To Add an Emergency Contact, tap the orange + circle in the upper right of the screen.
- Tap Add a New Contact, or Add From Contacts
- Fill in the information and tap Save.
- If you wish to edit, Tap Edit next to the emergency contact you want to edit.
- Make your changes to the emergency contact.
- Tap on the "Save" button to save the emergency contact.
- If you wish to delete an emergency contact, swipe left and tap Delete.
Please note that you must have at least one emergency contact at all times. You will not be able to delete your last emergency contact. Instead, choose edit and type in the new information over the old information.