This article will explain how to change the battery on Becklar's Bluetooth Safety Button.
Follow the steps below to replace the battery in the button:
- Find a well-lit area and a large, flat desk or table. The screw on the back of the Bluetooth button is very small and will be difficult to replace if lost.
- Find a Phillips head screwdriver small enough to turn the screw on the back of the Bluetooth button (2.0 mm or smaller). Pictured below is a 1.6 mm Phillips head screwdriver as an
- Loosen the screw completely and remove the back cover from the Bluetooth button, exposing the battery.
- Remove the battery and replace with a new CR2450 battery.
- Replace the back cover and tighten the screw carefully until it is snug. Please do not overtighten.